How can we help you?
Why was my transaction canceled?
If your money transfer was canceled please contact Customer Service for more details about your particular issue.
The most common cause for cancelling orders is a delay of more than 48 hours in paying the money to Small World; if we have not received your payment within 48 hours your transfer is automatically canceled.
If Small World cancels a transaction that has already been paid for any reason, then we will immediately contact the sender to arrange a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the status of my transaction?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I have not received the validation code by SMS
- Is it possible for the recipient to collect cash if their ID has a different name to the details on the money transfer form?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?