How can we help you?
I am unable to log in, or receive an error message such as 'incorrect username or password'. (Newly registered client)
Please make sure you 'accepted and activated your online account from the welcome email we sent to you on registering. If you did not receive an email, check your Spam or Junk box just in case it is in there.
Your password should contain no more than 12 characters and always double check your password for upper and lower case characters.
If you still receive the same message, create a new password, by clicking on "Forgot your password" option.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Send Money Safely from Ireland with Small World
- Sending Money Online from Austria Made Easy
- What is the status of my transaction?
- How to register?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I haven't received the validation code by SMS?
- Is it possible for the receiver to collect cash if their ID name and name on the money transfer form don't match?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why are you asking me for so much personal information?
- Everything you should know when transferring money from the USA
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Switzerland/Germany/France
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Italy
- Everything you should know when transferring money from the UK
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Sweden
- The Ultimate Guide to Transferring Money from Norway
- How to Efficiently Transfer Money Out of Greece
- Seamless Money Transfers from the Netherlands
- Comprehensive Guide to Money Transfers from Luxembourg
- Top Tips for Safe Money Transfers from Brazil
- Everything you should know about transferring money from Spain
- Transferring Money from Finland: Tips for a Smooth Transfer
- Sending Kroner Far and Wide: Money Transfers from Denmark
- The Ultimate Guide to Transferring Money from Belgium
- Everything you should know about transferring money from Northern Ireland
- Slovenia's Trusted Choice for Quick International Payments