How can we help you?
Everything you should know when transferring money from Sweden
How can I send money online from SWEDEN ?
I don't have an email address. Can I create an online account?
No, in order to create an online account it is mandatory to have a valid email address. You can set up an e-mail account using services like Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail.
How long does it take for the money to arrive?
It depends on the selected bank/payer, and on how fast we receive the funds from you.
I have created my online account, what happens next? .
These are the next steps if you want to send money from Sweden online:
- After creating an account online, you will receive an email to validate your email address. Please check your email inbox and spam folder.
- Once you have validated your email using the link, you will be able to log in and set up your money transfer. When registering through the mobile app, you will need to validate your mobile phone number and email address.
- If you have not received the validation email or are unable to validate your mobile phone number, please contact Customer Service.
How do I link my current off-line account with my new online account?
We can link your current off-line Small World account with your new online account. When signing up in the section " Link your offline account" you need to provide us with your current email address and mobile phone number as we have you in the system. Please contact customer service if you have any problems.
What is the username?
Your username is the email you used to register with Small World.
What are the requirements for a strong password?
- Your password must contain at least:
- Minimum 8 characters maximum 12 characters
- One UPPERCASE letter (eg. A, B, C)
- One number (eg. 1, 2, 3)
- One special character (eg. %, !, ?)
- Example : SmaLL1122?
I forgot my password. What can I do?
You can recover your password by clicking on "Forgot your password?" on our website registration pageor in our mobile app.
I have made a mistake when entering the email, what do I do if the email does not arrive?
You can contact us through the chat available on our website and mobile apps or reach us by email firstname.lastname@example.org .We can support you with any needed changes or send you the confirmation again.
I have made a mistake when entering my mobile phone number, what do I do if I do not receive the SMS?
You can contact us through the chat icon located in the bottom right corner on our website or by email at email@example.com, and we will help you change your phone number.
My account appears blocked. What can I do?
You can contact us through the chat icon located in the bottom right corner on our website or apps or by email firstname.lastname@example.org by calling Sweden Digital +46812111193, and we will help you unblock/check your account.
Can I delete my account with Small World Money Transfer?
You can make your account inactive if you no longer want to use it. You can email email@example.com from the e-mail address you used for registration.
How can I pay for a transaction when sending money from the SWEDEN?
Currently, when setting up a transfer from the SWEDEN, we only accept MasterCard, Visa Debit Cards and Credit Cards for payment. The card used must also be in your name and issued in the SWEDEN We do not accept corporate, pre-paid, American Express or Discover cards.
Is there any additional cost associated with my transaction if I pay with a credit card?
Whenever a client pays for the money transfer order using a credit card, the funds are transferred from the credit card to our bank account as cash withdrawal which is considered a cash advance by your credit card provider, and an interest rate on a cash advance is charged by your credit card provider.
Are there limits to pay by credit or debit card?
To pay with credit or debit card you have to be sure that the card is in your name and was issued in the country from where you are sending. Remember, also, that we do not accept corporate or prepaid cards.
The limits for paying with a bank card are:
- EUR - 2.000 per transaction
- NOK - 20.000 per transaction
- SEK - 20.000 per transaction
- DKK - 18.000 per transaction
What are the limits for sending money abroad?
Limits depend on the destination country and the type of service. It may also vary depending on the beneficiary personal account limits.
Which countries can I send money to from the UK?
You can send money to over 180 countries. Please visit our homepageand view the complete list in the country dropdown menu.
What are the minimum system requirements to be able to use the Small World App?
To guarantee the highest security and functionality you should use the latest version of your browser.
The minimum versions of the browsers to ensure the best experience with Small World are as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 11 (Edge recommended)
- FireFox: Firefox 60
- Safari: Safari 11
- Google Chrome: Chrome 62
- Others: Opera 55
- iPad: iPad 2nd Generation (iOS9)
- iPhone: iPhone 4S (iOS9)
Android devices:Devices compatible with Android 4.2.2
How can I save my card information in the system?
We currently do not allow you to save your card information. However, we are planning to add this feature in the near future. We will inform you by email when this is available.
What is the difference between cash pick up and pick up anywhere?
Cash Pickup- Your beneficiary (recipient) must go to pick up the cash from a specific payout location selected by you (the sender).
Pickup Anywhere- You (the sender) selects the payer of preference and your beneficiary (recipient) can collect it at any of its locations.
What kind of promotions are offered to the customers in the SWEDEN ?
We regularly offer promotions and notify our customers by email, via social media or SMS
How can I track the status of my transaction?
On our website, we have a “TRACK MY ORDER” option, click here.
You can also track your order via our app. Simple and easy to do when you’re on the go.
Do I have to contact You every time I place a transaction?
No, digital transactions are meant to be placed without needing to contact our customer service.
In case of any additional request or issues we will get in touch with You.
My document is expired. What should I do?
You can upload a new valid copy of your document in your profile, or send it to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will manage it for you.
How can I contact Digital Support in the SWEDEN?
You may contact Digital Support by email at email@example.com through our chat which you can find on our website or mobile apps. You can also call +46812111193.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the status of my transaction?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I have not received the validation code by SMS
- Is it possible for the recipient to collect cash if their ID has a different name to the details on the money transfer form?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Italy
- Everything you should know when transferring money from the UK
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Sweden