How can we help you?
Everything you should know when transferring money from the USA
How can I send money online from USA?
It only takes you a couple of minutes to register on our website to send money online. You can also download our app available for Android and iOS to send money online.
I don't have an email address. Can I create an online account?
No, in order to create an online account it is mandatory to have a valid email address. You can set up an e-mail account using services like Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail.
I have created my online account, what happens next?
After creating an account online, you will receive an email to validate your email address. Please check your email inbox and spam folder. Once you have validated your email using the link, you will be able to log in and set up your money transfer.
When registering through the mobile app, you will need to validate your mobile phone number and email address.
If you have not received the validation email or are unable to validate your mobile phone number, please contact Customer Service.
What is the username?
The username is your email you used to register with Small World.
What are the requirements for a strong password?
Your password must contain at least:
- Minimum 8 characters
- One UPPERCASE letter (eg. A, B, C)
- One number (eg. 1, 2, 3)
- One special character (eg. %, !, ?)
I forgot my password. What can I do?
Don’t worry. You can recover your password by clicking on "Forgot your password?" on our website registration page or in our mobile app.
I have made a mistake when entering the email, what do I do if the email does not arrive?
You can contact us through the chat available on our website and mobile apps or reach us by email at [email protected].We can support you with any needed changes or send you the confirmation again.
I have made a mistake when entering my mobile phone number, what do I do if I do not receive the SMS?
You can contact us through the chat icon located in the bottom right corner on our website or by email at [email protected] and we will help you change your phone number.
My account appears blocked. What can I do?
You can contact us through the chat icon located on the bottom right corner on our website or by email at [email protected] and we will help you unblock your account.
Can I delete my account with Small World Money Transfer?
You can make your account inactive if you no longer want to use it. You can send an email, chat or call us requesting inactivation and we will help you.
Can I send money if I am outside the USA?
Currently, if you are in the USA, you must be located in one of our licensed states when sending your transaction.
Can I send money to Cuba from the USA?
Unfortunately, we do not have the service to send money from the USA to Cuba. Currently, our money transfer service to Cuba is available from the following countries - Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland. This is subject to change.
Can I send money from the USA to myself and collect it in another country?
Yes. When you create a beneficiary, select “Myself” and provide all relevant information.
Can I send money to a business from the USA?
Yes. When you create a beneficiary, select “Business” and provide all relevant information.
How can I pay for a transaction when sending money from the USA?
Currently, when setting up a transfer from the USA, we only accept MasterCard and Visa Debit Cards for payment. The card used must also be in your name and issued in the USA. We do not accept corporate, credit, pre-paid, American Express or Discover cards.
Are there limits for paying with a debit card from the USA?
Yes, you can send up to $2,499.99 per transaction in the USA. This amount is subject to change. Please remember to use a MasterCard or Visa Debit Card that is in your name and issued in the USA. We do not accept corporate, credit, prepaid, American Express or Discover cards.
Which countries can I send money to from the USA?
You can send money to over 90 countries. Please visit our homepage and view the complete list in the country dropdown menu.
What are the minimum system requirements to be able to use the Small World App?
To guarantee the highest security and functionality you should use the latest version of your browser.
The minimum versions of the browsers to ensure the best experience with Small World are as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer 11 (Edge recommended)
- FireFox: Firefox 60
- Safari: Safari 11
- Google Chrome: Chrome 62
- Others: Opera 55
- iPad: iPad 2nd Generation (iOS9)
- iPhone: iPhone 4S (iOS9)
Android devices: Devices compatible with Android 4.2.2
How can I save my card information in the system?
We currently do not allow you to save your card information. However, we are planning to add this feature in the near future. We will inform you by email when this is available.
What is the difference between cash pick up and pick up anywhere?
- Cash Pickup - Your beneficiary (recipient) must go to pick up the cash from a specific payout location selected by you (the sender).
- Pickup Anywhere - You (the sender) selects the payer of preference and your beneficiary (recipient) can collect it at any of its locations.
What kind of promotions are offered for customers in the USA?
We regularly offer promotions and notify our customers by email or via social media.
How can I track the status of my transaction?
On our website, there is the “TRACK MY ORDER” option. You can also track your order via our app.
How can I contact Customer service in the USA?
You may contact Customer Service by email at [email protected] and through our chat which you can find on our website or mobile apps. The team is available to assist you Monday to Saturday from 9am to 8pm EST.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Send Money Safely from Ireland with Small World
- Sending Money Online from Austria Made Easy
- What is the status of my transaction?
- How to register?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I haven't received the validation code by SMS?
- Is it possible for the receiver to collect cash if their ID name and name on the money transfer form don't match?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why are you asking me for so much personal information?
- Everything you should know when transferring money from the USA
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Switzerland/Germany/France
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Italy
- Everything you should know when transferring money from the UK
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Sweden
- The Ultimate Guide to Transferring Money from Norway
- How to Efficiently Transfer Money Out of Greece
- Seamless Money Transfers from the Netherlands
- Comprehensive Guide to Money Transfers from Luxembourg
- Top Tips for Safe Money Transfers from Brazil
- Everything you should know about transferring money from Spain
- Transferring Money from Finland: Tips for a Smooth Transfer
- Sending Kroner Far and Wide: Money Transfers from Denmark
- The Ultimate Guide to Transferring Money from Belgium
- Everything you should know about transferring money from Northern Ireland
- Slovenia's Trusted Choice for Quick International Payments