How can we help you?
What does each status mean?
Transaction created, awaiting payment - We are waiting to receive the payment so that we can forward the money to your beneficiary.
Transaction in progress - The payment is on its way. It should reach your beneficiary soon.
Ready for pick up - The payment has arrived, it is ready for collection.
Received - The beneficiary has received the payment.
Cancelled - Your transaction has been cancelled. Please contact customer service for further details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the status of my transaction?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I have not received the validation code by SMS
- Is it possible for the recipient to collect cash if their ID has a different name to the details on the money transfer form?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?