How can we help you?
What languages can you support me in?
Our support team include people from all over the world, so we speak many languages. If you call Customer Services, they generally respond in the common language of your sending country (e.g. English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, French ...) But please let us know if you are more comfortable speaking in another language and if possible we will find someone able to help (we have staff who also speaks in Tagalog, Polish, Romanian, Arabic, Swedish, Norwegian ...)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the status of my transaction?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I have not received the validation code by SMS
- Is it possible for the recipient to collect cash if their ID has a different name to the details on the money transfer form?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?