How can we help you?
How do I make a payment using bank card?
If you chose Bank Card as your method of payment you will be asked for the card number and CVV/CVC code (3 digit code on the reverse of your card). For security purposes your bank may text you a special security number on your mobile phone to complete the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the status of my transaction?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I have not received the validation code by SMS
- Is it possible for the recipient to collect cash if their ID has a different name to the details on the money transfer form?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Italy
- Everything you should know when transferring money from the UK
- Everything you should know when transferring money from Sweden