How can we help you?
Are there limits to pay by credit or debit card?
To pay with credit or debit card you have to be sure that the card is in your name and was issued in the country from where you are sending. Remember, also, that we do not accept corporate or prepaid cards.
The limits for paying with a bank card are:
- GBP - 2.000 per transaction
- EUR - 2.000 per transaction
- NOK - 20.000 per transaction
- SEK - 22.000 per transaction
- DKK - 18.000 per transaction
- BRL - 8.000 per transaction
- CHF - 2.000 per transaction
- USD - 2.00 per transaction
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the status of my transaction?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I have not received the validation code by SMS
- Is it possible for the recipient to collect cash if their ID has a different name to the details on the money transfer form?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?