Send Money to Poland
- We work with major Polish banks, such as Bank Pocztowy, Bank Polsky or Bank Pekao.
- Send money direct to any bank account in Poland - same day!
- Or your beneficiary could collect the money in Zotly in one of our 17.325 pick-up locations in Poland.
- Use our calculator to check our rates, we are consistently the best in the market!
- Pay with our simple and secure process via bank account or debit card.
How to send money online
Method of Payment
Send to the Bank Account of your Beneficiary
PLN Polish Zloty
We have found 0 Pick-Up locations.
Send money to Poland with Small World
Why transfer money to Poland with Small World
- Good value: We have agreements with all major banks in Poland, e.g. Bank Pocztowy or Russlavbank
- Best prices: Small World offers you the best exchange rates and no fees for the receiver.
- Simple: We work daily to offer you the easiest way to do your transfer, in just three steps: 1) Register, 2) Choose your beneficiary and 3) Pay online. Done..! You have just completed your transfer to Poland!
- Secure: Send money to reputable payouts locations, backed by Small World, a leading company that has send more than 35 million transactions.
- Fast: Sending Money online with Small World is a quick and easy process; transfer money online will take you less than two minutes and your beneficiary will receive the amount the same day or within 48 hours.
- Several delivery methods: You can transfer money by cash pick-up or bank deposit or home delivery.
- High Tech platform: We leverage our global scale, as well as our cutting edge payments technology to bring the best prices in the market, and are continuously looking for ways to help our customers further.
- Customer Service: Our call center professionals will support you and respond to any doubt you may have about our service. You can contact the Small World Customer Service by phone or Chat online