How can we help you?
Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?
Small World is a regulated money transfer company and we are subject to certain legal requirements and measures to prevent fraud. Sometimes we require certain documents to comply with local laws and ensure your money transfer is secure with Small World.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the status of my transaction?
- What does each status mean?
- Can I cancel an order?
- How do I contact Customer Support?
- How do I find my nearest Branch?
- How do I receive a refund?
- Can I send money to a company or business?
- How do I contact a Branch?
- I have not received the validation code by SMS
- Is it possible for the recipient to collect cash if their ID has a different name to the details on the money transfer form?
- Can I use the same account online and with the App?
- Why do you ask me for so much personal information or documentation?