UK - Manchester - Agent Oversight Officer
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
Small World FS are looking for an Agent Oversight Officer to cover our branches in Manchester. The selected candidate will require a full UK drivers licence and own a car.
- Agent’s daily monitoring of transactions to ensure compliance with regulations and respective rep codes.
- Preparing pre-audit analysis of agents and identifying AML deficiencies.
- Providing Compliance Visits to our agents in UK in a risk-based approach and assessing the agent's knowledge of AML policies and procedures.
- Preparing and submitting final reports after training and auditing the agents.
- Performing follow up after compliance visits in a timely manner with appropriate escalation.
- Assist with the maintenance of appropriate logs and databases.
- Producing and distributing Compliance Reports and/or Presentations for head of compliance with regarding agent’s visits.
- Provision of monthly/yearly reports (redacting, reviewing, editing and collecting data) and assisting on external audits from the regulatory authorities.
- Other compliance related ad-hoc duties.
Hours: 40hrs per week
Job Types: Permanent/Full-time
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org