UK - London - Regional Marketing Manager
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are looking for Regional Marketing Manager to cover the marketing in Northern Europe and Africa, based in our head office in Vauxhall. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate a track record of effectively managing multiple campaigns with multiple contributors to deliver an effective, cost efficient marketing approach.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
- Deliver marketing campaigns in line with agreed marketing strategy/plan for agreed portfolio of countries.
- Develop partner marketing campaigns in line with agreed marketing strategy/plan to deliver cost effective joint marketing for current and future years.
- Ensure all content, design, and production specifications meet brand and tone of voice guidelines.
- Ensure that each portfolio country’s approved marketing initiatives are effectively project managed (i.e. - executed on time and on budget).
- Manage key stakeholders (Regional Director, Head of Global Marketing and key country managers) to develop and promote marketing’s contribution and ROI.
- Day to day management of the marketing team (Market Operations Assistants & Designers)
- Development of a portfolio of templates to efficiently address standard business needs (posters, flyers emails). Developing different standard templates each year to ensure the brand stays fresh, but avoiding bespoke design for every request.
- Measure & report on the success of the marketing initiatives (campaigns and events). Provide insights to the RD & HGM to guide future strategy & annual plans.
- Monitor market developments and produce market research to assist the HGM and RD in their future marketing strategies.
- Act as key contact point for any marketing “crisis” response as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal-Written and verbal fluency in English (fluency in another European language is a plus)
- Strong, demonstrable track record of effectively managing multiple campaigns with multiple contributors to deliver an effective, cost efficient marketing approach
- Strong, demonstrable project management skills (working with numerous business and senior stakeholders and working to strict deadlines and tight budgets.
- Strong track record in effective business and senior stakeholder management.-Demonstrable experience in tracking and reporting on campaign ROI’s
- Outgoing and open to working in a multicultural environment-Positive attitude, proactive and dynamic-Experience in driving change in marketing approach would be beneficial-Ability to adapt to changing environment and work methods
- Demonstrable good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence-Minimum 4 years of experience working in a marketing role
- Financial Services experience is preferable, although other sectors may be considered.
Type of contract - Permanent /full-time
Hours - Monday- Friday – 09:00 - 17:00 (occasional Saturdays/Evenings)
CV to: email@example.com