UK - London - New Accounts and Sales Administrator
Small World FS empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
Small world FS are looking for a New Accounts and Sales Administrator. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing the recruitment process, from the beginning (reviewing the applications) to the end (setting up new agents). The role involves liaising with the sales team, agent support, compliance and IT to ensure agents are set up to trade for Small World. The candidate must have advance Excel experience.
- Assist with the reviewing of documents provided by the Sales Team in accordance with Small World On-boarding process and refer the completed file to Compliance for further review.
- Liaise with the Sales team to provide the necessary support to achieve the highest number of accounts.
- Successfully registered with FCA in an efficient and fast way, ensuring Small World due diligence is respected at all times.
- Ensure process and procedures are up to date and communicate any changes to the departments involved on the On-boarding process.
- Advise the sales team on how to ensure compliance with Small World Policies & procedures when recruiting agents.
- Provide support to Master Agents during the recruitment process.
- Controlling and reporting on the progress of the onboarding of new agents, including the training process.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting as required to track the progress of agents as they are on-boarded and trained.
- A recognised basic compliance qualification OR Experience is preferable
- Ability to work well under pressure with good listening, speaking, writing, reporting skills;
- Critical thinking which involves the evaluation of sources such as data, facts, and research findings and bring reasonable conclusion and solutions to solve problems or make decisions.
- Have excellent Excel skills (Pivot tables, formulas functions, formatting)
- Good organization skills, including the ability to co-ordinate actions with other team colleagues;
Job Types: Permanent - Full-time
CV to: email@example.com