UK - London - Field Sales Representative - Urdu/punjabi speaker
The main role of the Sales Representative is to expand the Small World network of agents in the UK, presenting our Company as a business opportunity to independent businesses, demonstrating an understanding and appreciation of their requirements to sign them as agents.
The Sales Representative will have the overall responsibility of developing, retaining and managing a portfolio of businesses which will act as agents.
Work schedule: Full time
Position reports to: UK Regional Sales Manager
Type of employment: Permanent
Key Languages: English and …..(any additional language is valued)
- Responsible for presenting Small World to potential agents and managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations to ensure the signing, set up and training of the prospective agent
- Ensure internal communication is effective, specifically ensure that all departments are provided with the right information to set up the new agent in a timely manner (credit, sales support etc.).
- Develop strong relationships with agents to ensure long-term loyalty to the Company.
- Use solid financial and business acumen to demonstrate the value of the service proposition to the prospective agent.
- Provide the agents with standard Point of Sale material, branding, system, and compliance training to reach the maximum potential from the location.
- Grow the volume of transactions generated by agents in the sales representatives portfolio by being a visible presence in the marketplace (including implementing local marketing plans when necessary)
- Responsible for responding to requested information from the company and agents in a timely manner.
- Actively demonstrate an understanding of SW operations and systems.
- Support the company in promoting our services at events, acting in a professional manner with the aim to gain new business leads and contacts.
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting money transfer companies and the money transfer industry, and collecting competitor intelligence.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Door to Door or Business to Business sales experience would be anadvantage
- Ability to speak English and fluently (mandatory);
- Flexibility to travel as per requirements;
- Strong work ethic;
- Work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Good organisation skills, including the ability to co-ordinate actions with other team colleagues;
- Ability to build agent’s enthusiasm to drive sales;
- Have excellent communication, both written and verbal;
- Ability to adapt delivery method to suite audience;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and;
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
CV to: email@example.com