UK - London - E-learning Content Developer
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are currently looking for an experienced E-learning Content Developer to join our team based in our head office in Vauxhall London, within walking distance of major transport links.
The ideal candidate is required to have substantial experience in developing and producing content including multi-language versions, and has the ability to communicate in a second language (preferably Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or German).
- Project manage the delivery of standard compliance training with local content across all Small World countries;
- Work with SMEs to develop e-learning content.
- Ensure the voice over scripts and content are fit for purpose;
- Produce training videos using content provided by subject matter experts;
- Developing the visuals, arranging for appropriate voice overs in native language & ensuring accurate delivery of briefs;
- Co-ordinate the video editing to produce final content cost effectively;
Hours: 40hrs per week
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org