UK - East Midlands - Field Sales Representative - Urdr/Punjabi speaker
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
The Field Sales Representative will have the overall responsibility of onboarding, developing, retaining and managing a portfolio of businesses which will act as agents. The selected candidate will have experience in a sales role, Ideally field sales. Also, the selected must be fluent in Urdr/Punjabi.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
- Responsible for presenting Small World to potential agents and managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations to ensure the signing, set up and training of the prospective agent
- Ensure internal communication is effective, specifically ensure that all departments are provided with the right information to set up the new agent in a timely manner (credit, sales support etc.).
- Develop strong relationships with agents to ensure long-term loyalty to the Company.
- Use solid financial and business acumen to demonstrate the value of the service proposition to the prospective agent.
- Provide the agents with standard Point of Sale material, branding, system, and compliance training to reach the maximum potential from the location.
- Grow the volume of transactions generated by agents in the sales representatives portfolio by being a visible presence in the marketplace (including implementing local marketing plans when necessary)
- Responsible for responding to requested information from the company and agents in a timely manner.
- Actively demonstrate an understanding of SW operations and systems.
- Support the company in promoting our services at events, acting in a professional manner with the aim to gain new business leads and contacts.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Door to Door or Business to Business sales experience would be anadvantage
- Ability to speak English and Urdr/Punjabi (mandatory);
- Flexibility to travel as per requirements;
- Strong work ethic;
- Work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Good organisation skills, including the ability to co-ordinate actions with other team colleagues;
- Ability to build agent’s enthusiasm to drive sales;
- Have excellent communication, both written and verbal;
Type of employment: Permanent
Location: East Midlands
CV to: email@example.com