Spain - Madrid - Pricing Analyst
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to work in our offices based in Madrid. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you have excellent analytical abilities with a passion for data. You will also have advanced experience in Excel.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
- Own the price-setting process ensure the relevant controls are in place that assures we set the right price, charge the right price and collect the right revenue.
- Develop and maintain a framework to analyse and understand the impact of pricing decisions.
- Work closely with the digital team and other key stakeholders in the organisation to develop pricing strategies in line with company goals and objectives.
- Assess data from a variety of sources and using it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Use a number of quantitative and qualitative methods to analyse competitor pricing, assess market share and margins.
- Analyse data related to return on investment (ROI) for existing marketing and promotional programs.
- Analyse customer response to marketing efforts and determine more effective ways to reach customers and gain market share.
- Present findings to key personnel through weekly updates
- Excellent analytical abilities, the ideal candidate is someone who loves data and enjoys getting into the data
- An Excel wizard, who can extract and manipulate large volumes of data (e.g. pivot tables)
- Able to create simple, logical summaries from analysis (e.g. tables, graphs, etc)
- Technically proficient: MS Office Suite essential
- Understands the commercial impact that their insight and analysis can have
- Able to identify opportunities to improve business performance
- Experience working with different stakeholders (such as marketing, finance, operations, commercial) at different levels of the organisation
- Enjoys a global view, working across multiple teams, countries and time zones
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in Spain
- Degree educated (Business and/ or Mathematics preferred)
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org