Spain - Madrid - Nominated Officer (Africa)
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
Small world FS are looking for a Nominated Officer (Africa) to join the team in our Madrid offices. The candidate will be responsible for all necessary Regulator reporting in Cote d’Ivoire, you may also be asked to report on our activities in other parts of our African Operation to the relevant Regulator.
The successful candidate is required to speak fluent Spanish, French and understand English.
- Giving training and seminar regarding implementation of KYC and relevant compliance procedures and activities.
- Train and verify the compliance with company internal procedures. Report any unusual or suspicious transactions.
- Prepare and respond to any data required by any Regulator, Police or investigation unit.
- Perform an analysis for unusual financial transaction.
- Performing Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) of customers, partnering with customer service team.
- Report any unusual financial transaction.
- Make periodic compliance report to GCO and Chief Risk Officer Board.
- Ideally you will have experience of facing off to regulators.
- You will have excellent Microsoft Office excel and word skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team working.
- Ability to work with a virtual team.
- Ability to work independently under pressure.
Job Types: Permanent - Full-time
CV to: email@example.com