Spain - Madrid - Operational Risk Manager
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
Small World are currently looking for an experienced Group Operational Risk Manager to join one of their offices based in Madrid.
The ideal candidate is required to speak fluent Spanish and English, French would be desirable. The candidate is also required to have a minimum of 3 years with a Risk Ops function, within the finance sector would be desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop operational risk policies and standards for risk management.
- Perform operational risk identification and assessment in business units.
- Implement strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
- Assist Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control indicators.
- Coordinate with senior management in performing operational risk reviews.
- Track and monitor operating risk issues for business units.
- Report operational risk issues and decisions to senior management on regular basis.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the operational activities.
- Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate risk.
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders and business partners by addressing issues/concerns in timely manner.
- Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
CV to: email@example.com