Spain - Madrid - Account Controller
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
Small world FS are looking for an Account Controller to join the team in our Madrid offices. The candidate will be responsible for collecting payment for overdue balances, payment plans or other payments according portfolio assigned. The successful candidate is required to speak fluent Spanish and understand English.
- Locate customers using our and external database.
- Communicating with customers.
- Management paying books.
- Collect payments and inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Attempt to collect payment and set up repayment plans.
- Send agent statements and check to ensure that the debtor pays on time
- Listening to the debtor and paying attention to his or her concerns can help the collector negotiate a solution.
- Management PDQs and solve different issue with suppliers
- Booking collections to agents
- Manage credit Limits according the procedures.
- Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and report the advances to immediate superior.
- Understand how to negotiate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Great listener
Hours: 40hrs per week
Job Types: Permanent/Full-time
CV to: email@example.com