10010 - Regional Sales Manager - UK - North
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are looking for Regional Sales Manager to manage and guide the sales team responsible for expanding Small World LCC’s network of agents in an Specific Region in the UK, providing leadership to the sales team towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. To be successful you will be ensure that our Company is presented to potential agents as a business opportunity, developing an understanding and appreciation of agents and potential agents’ requirements to ensure that we are seen as a trusted partner.
The right candidate has the overall responsibility of developing, retaining and managing a portfolio of agents in his/her region. Travel will be required; including frequent overnight stays to manage team or cover own territory.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
- Acting as a coach, he/she will support members of the sales team in building a network of agents and helping them to achieve their targets by guiding and accompanying them in the field.
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting money transfer companies and the money transfer industry, and collecting competitor intelligence
- Identify areas for improvement by monitoring the performance of each member of the team, deliver ideas and action plan to improve the regions results.
- Identify markets and opportunities for the team to explore and implement Sales Strategy for SW
- Meet sales targets in the region as determined by management.
- Develop strong relationships with agents to ensure long term loyalty to the Company.
- Ensuring all internal SW departments are provided with the right information in due time (credit, sales support, compliance) to ensure the smooth set up of new agents.
- Ensure the team provide the agents with standard POP material, branding, system and compliance training to reach the maximum potential from the location.
- Grow the volume of transactions by being a visible presence in the marketplace (including implementing local marketing plans when necessary)
- Actively demonstrate an understanding of SW operations and systems.
- As a representative at events, act in a professional manner to gain new business leads and contacts.
- Produce and administer on a regular basis a competition database that is relevant to this market
- Extensive Sales Experience with demonstrable track record of success.
- Experience of managing a sales team would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Competent in standard Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to manage & priorities an extensive caseload
- Ability to recognise potential risks to the Company that should be escalated
- Ability to speak fluent English. A secondary language would be advantageous.
- Previous Door to Door sales experience would be an advantage
- Previous exposure to money transfer sector working for a competitor would also be an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to multitask
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Have leadership and supervisory skills
- Have interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with teams
- Be able to coordinate with other departments
- Be cordial and professional
- Be innovative
- Have good judgment and decision making skills
Type of contract: Permanent – Full time.
For more information on our company please visit our website https://www.smallworldfs.com/en