North America - Englewood Cliffs - New Jersery - FP&A Manager
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are currently recruiting a FP&A Manager to join our offices based in Englewood Cliffs. The ideal candidate is required to speak fluent English and Spanish, and must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a FP&A, Commercial Finance or Senior Business Partnering with Sales, Operations or Business Managers position. A Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. Master or CPA is diserable.
- Monthly regional P&L review. Analysis of variances vs budget and prior year.
- Work with the Accounting team based in Madrid on accruals and re-classes.
- Provide revenue analysis by corridor and any other ad-hoc analysis to understand revenue and cost in the P&L.
- Business partnering with Regional Director Support Regional Director in all financial matters including (but not exclusive) business cases, acquisitions, ad-hoc analysis, profitability improvement, cost reduction.
- Prepare Strategic Projects financials (P&L, Cash Flow and Capital Expenditure requirements).
- Support Regional Director on business cases.
- Prepare variance vs budget analysis and spent report.
- Support countries in the region to prepare budget and forecasts circa £52m Revenue. Alongside Regional Director, challenge countries on submissions and assumptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. Master or CPA preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience in FP&A, Commercial Finance or Senior Business Partnering with Sales, Operations or Business Managers
- Business partnering – relationship builder. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance senior stakeholders and business partners;
- Business acumen;
- Excellent analytical and financial skills;
- Fluent in English and Spanish;
- Excel proficiency and Power Point.
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org