Mexico - Tijuana - Manual IT Tester
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are looking for Manual IT Tester to work in our office based in Tijuana, Mexico. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you have good experience working in Manual IT testing, and have the ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast- growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
- Be able to provide Test Plan, Test Case and Test Data for various testing processes, Test Scenarios and reporting of bugs to developers to fix it.
- Analysing the business requirements from customers
- Analysing and executing Test cases
- Defect tracking
- Able to communicate with the Test Manager
- Provide support for Web services issues for company partners
- Over 3 years of experience as a Manual IT tester
- User acceptance testing
- Experience in Jira, JMeter, SoapUI
- Communicate comfortably and fluently (written and spoken) in Spanish and English
- Able to work under pressure
Type of contract: Permanent – Full time.
Location: Tijauna - Mexico
CV to: email@example.com