Germany - Berlin - Cashier
Small World empowers everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are looking for a Cashier to work in our new branch in Berlin. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you have excellent customer service skills and you to be fluent in English and German. In this role, you will have the ability to communicate and engage with existing and new customers.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company with ambitious growth plans, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
- Manage transactions with customers;
- Have good skills in simple calculation and computer skills;
- Be attentive and patient;
- Be commercial and flexible;
- Money processing or customer service;
- Cash handling experience;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Computer/Systems skills
- Customer service
Type of contract: Temp/Part- time (flexible)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org