Job purpose summary:
This role is part of a small dedicated team focused on giving support to other departments and deal with correspondents, customers and colleagues and act as the central point for all enquiries about money transfers, providing guidance, correspondent information and questions resolving as appropriate.
Working hours - 40 hours/week (Occasional weekend work may be required as job duties demand and to compensate the hours).
Location: Sintra - Beloura
- Assess and resolve inquiries, requests and complaints, take money transfer orders primarily on the telephone, also by other electronic access channels. E.g. Skype, Livezilla, emails etc.;
- Satisfy customer expectations and maintain a good image for the company;
- Effective communication with all customers;
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally;
- Effectively deal with job stress and upset customers situations;
Essential work skills:
- Mandatory fluency (written and verbal communication) in English and French (minimum C1 level on both);
- Another European language is a plus;
- Possess the ability to handle a high volume of incoming calls;
- Good communication skills and clear telephone manner;
- Ability to multitask (pc skills: E-mail, Skype, CRM tools);
- Good numeracy and computer skill;
- Background in customer service (preferable);
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail;
- Be able to work independently as well as part of the team;
- Experience in managing upset customers and problem-solving skills;
- Possess legal requirements to work in Portugal (residence card + Social security, etc).
- Work contract;
- Project with continuity and stability;
- Multicultural environment;
- Full time job;
- Career progression opportunities.