10036 - Agent Support Officer
Small World empower everyone in the world to be able to send and receive money anywhere, anytime with a unique combination of speed and simplicity.
We are looking for Agent Support Officer to work in our office based in London. To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you have good experience working with manual testing, and have the ability to communicate in English, Hindi & Bengali is also essential.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with a number of opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
We’re Small World, and we’re here to deliver value globally.
- Be the first point of contact to handle all agent’s issues.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers and agents.
- Assess and resolve inquiries, requests and complaints, primarily on the telephone, also by other electronic access channels. E.g. Skype, Google chat etc.
- Maintain and control agents cash deposits into our bank account to pay off their credit balance in company’s operating system (Omnex).
- Review agents’ accounting balance on weekly basis.
- Ensure all Compliance rules are applied consistently to prevent money laundering, applying the correct rules and regulations in every territory it operates.
- Use sound judgment and take decisions within established procedures for each service requested by customers/agents.
- Inform Supervisor of any issues which you cannot handle.
- Provide comprehensive information about our services to all agents along with the policies and procedures of Small World.
- Maintain electronic and written databases of letters, emails and forms which received from agents/customers.
- Encourage agents/customers to provide feedback on our services and recognise the improvement and changing needs of the business.
- Undertake general administrative duties, e.g. send welcome/thank you emails to agent’s customers, send offers, leaflets etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Written and verbal fluency in English, Hindi and Urdu
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high level of customer service
- Be able to work independently as well as part of the team
- Work calmly when under pressure
- Ability to be attentive to and patient with all stakeholders.
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Have an excellent understanding and experience of the operation.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Type of contract:
Permanent – Full time / FTC 12 Months
For more information on our company please visit our website https://www.smallworldfs.com/en