Posts about Gabon
Small World is specialises in money transfers to Gabon. Our experience delivering international transactions makes it possible for us to offer you:
- The best exchange rate to Central African CFA franc (XAF), updated regularly;
- Quick and convenient service for you and your receiver;
- Secure transfers both online and offline.
Benefit from our exchange rate with the Central African CFA franc
On our web page, you can compare our exchange rates and preview how much your transfer is in francs CFA. This way, you can compare how much the exchange rate is between the US dollar and Central African CFA franc (XAF), the euro and Central African CFA franc (XAF), or any other currency you want to send through your transfer.
At Small World, we know you work hard to send money back to Gabon. That is why we make sure that you get the most out of your transfer when converting your euros, dollars, pounds or local currency to francs CFA.
The quickest and safest way to transfer money to Gabon
Avoid delays and complicated processes. The quickest and safest way to transfer money to Gabon is with Small World. It doesn’t matter if you want to send money to Libreville or if you need to transfer money to Port-Gentil. We have more than 200 pickup locations all over to Gabon where your receiver can pick up the money with Small World.
Does your family live in Oyem? Do you need to see who our agents are in Libreville? How much time does it take to pick up money in Moanda? With our interactive map, you can see all the pickup locations across to Gabon. Thanks to our partners, you won’t have any problems sending money for business or to your loved ones. Among our partners are Ewedje Exchange, Express Union, Orabank, UBA Gabon. Also, remember that with us, you can deposit money directly into a local bank account.
How to send money to Gabon from abroad
Do you like what you’ve read so far and want more information on how to set up a money transfer to Gabon with Small World? Don’t worry, setting up your transfer couldn’t be easier. You only need to follow three simple steps:
- Create your account with us: you can use our web page or our app to set up your account;
- Upload a document confirming your identity: for security reasons, we verify the identity of all of our users. You can upload your document directly via our account;
- Send your first transfer to Gabon: now you only need to set up your transaction. You can send money via your credit cards, Visa or Mastercard in your payment methods or by making a bank transfer. If you choose the second method, please keep in mind we cannot start processing it until we have received it.