The Spanish, Mexican and Cuban immigrants in the United Kingdom would know the value of a Salsa dance in London – the passion, the fire and the technique involved with it. It is not only the Latinos but the whole world that has fallen in love with Salsa. The dance movements of Salsa have originated from the nineteen thirties style of Cuban Son dancing.
People searching for places in London to dance Salsa can now try their hand at various locations. When they have learned Salsa movements but do not know where to go, this article will tell them about where it will all go down for a good night out with some exciting Salsa boogie.
Check out our recommendations and try out these Salsa bars located in London:
- Casa Cuba – This is a lovely place to spend your weekends as the entire atmosphere and a fun setting makes you feel that you are on a holiday somewhere. There is live music performed here throughout the week. Casa Cuba is a well kept secret in South London. It is an authentic fine dining Cuban restaurant and bar which turns into a part venue, every weekend. Music is hosted by the famous DJ Flecha, accompanied by a variety of guest bands. Many people say that when they visit Casa Cuba, they feel that it is the closest they are going to get to Habana, without the need for leaving London.
- Scala - This is an ideal place, located at King’s Cross as a multi-purpose venue on the northern side of Central London. Scala is made up of four floors and it hosts events for over a thousand visitors. It offers two dance floors, three bars and a big stage for holding live performances. Limited seating is available on each floor. This is the place people go to when they want to enjoy Spanish music. It is a location well known for hosting mega parties. A go-to place for Spanish raves when you are in London. On many occasions, double events are held, such as a concert and an after-party. People flock in big numbers here when they want to Salsa in London.
- Salsa! Temple – This is an authentic night club with a South American theme. It is located a stone’s throw away from Temple Underground Terminal. If you want to Salsa, this is a great place which offers delicious food and hearty cocktails. You can also take up Salsa classes and cocktail master classes and have a gala time with Latin music and party vibes.
- Salsa! Charing Cross – This is a genuine London DJ Bar, located at Charing Cross, Piccadilly. You can enjoy Latin music as it hosts live music every night. People take advantage at this place with its Happy Hours and grab cocktails while learning new moves when dancing Salsa. Thursdays are the Salsa class nights titled ‘Latin Krazy’.
- Venues – Exilio at Venues is acclaimed as the longest running LGBT centre in London, located at Soho West End. The LGBT parties are hosted by the popular DJ ‘G’. People like to dance Salsa here for more than two decades now.
These are some of the places to dance Salsa and enjoy Latin nights in London.